Turkey, Turkey!9:15 AM
1. Put the oven rack in the lowest position; preheat the oven to 350F
2. Mix 2 sticks softened butter, 5 minced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary, 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon lemon zest and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
3. Remove the turkey from the brine (if you used one), rinse, and pat dry.
4. Rub the butter under the turkey skin on the breasts and legs and on the skin.
5. Let the turkey stand 30 minutes at room temperature before roasting.
6. Put the turkey breast side on a rack in a large roasting pan tucking the wing tips under. Tie the drumsticks together with twine.
7. Roast until the skin is golden brown and a thermometer inserted into the thigh registers 165 F
Happy Planning & God Bless!