Sweet Dreams

6:49 PM

I've heard so many wonderful compliments and seen so many gorgeous pictures of Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates' treats, that I had to have them. On my last trip to Atlanta, Georgia I tasted the raspberry gelato and it was amazing! I can't give an analysis of the chocolates because I don't eat chocolate. I can only say that if the chocolate is as good as the gelato then you're in for a treat. So how does all of this relate to your upcoming wedding or event? They offer two fabulous ways to make your event different from others.

1. They have a gelato cart that services weddings and other special events. If your fiance(e) doesn't really care for cake but loves gelato or ice cream, you can have a gelato cart at your reception.


2. They customize all of their chocolates and the boxes they come in to suit your event. There are a variety of flavors, shapes, and prints to choose from. Examples are below of their custom work for weddings, parties, and corporate events.



Images: Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates Blog

Happy Planning & God Bless!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts